A few INTENTIONAL reminders
I just want to encourage some and remind others that “you cannot give up”.
1. You are not alone and you should not be afraid. Isaiah 41:10, “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand”.
2. You are good enough. Psalm 139:14, “I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well”.
3. You will want for nothing. Philippians 4:19, “My God will meet your every need out of his riches in the glory that is found in Christ Jesus”.
4. You are healed. Psalm 30:2, "LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me."
5. You are strong. Isaiah 40:29, “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."
Stand on the Word of God and be encouraged. It’s going to work in your favor. Greater is He who is in you. Keep your head up and know that God loves you.
Prayer: God, we love you and thank you for your lovingkindness. Thank you for being a keeper. You have comforted our hearts and kept our minds. Thank you for being the light in our dark places. May your will continue to be done in our lives. In Jesus name. Amen.