This year has been a reminder that life can change at any given moment. I'm also reminded of a few other things:
1. In all things, give thanks
2. The good always outweigh the bad
3. Forgive others just as quickly as God forgives me
4. Love beyond the pain of yesterday
5. Be intentional
6. God is still a healer
7. It's never too late to start over
8. Family is precious ("allium")
9. People will be people, God is always the same
10. God is so intentional!
And I'm holding onto these reminders like change in a knotted sock!!!
Let me say this... Love like today is your last. Let people know they matter to you. Stop being so mean and hateful. Let your tongue speak positivity and not gossip. Stop purposely hurting people. If you don't have anything good to say, then just be quiet!
I love yall and I mean it! 💜🌻